Who we are:
Iorta Technology Solutions specialises in user experience design and mobile app development. We embrace our collective knowledge in design thinking, psychology, and software engineering to find creative solutions for real-world problems.
The company started in 2017, works with leading Insurance companies and works on a suite of SaaS products for banking and lending.
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will work with clients, internal team and external suppliers to gather business requirements, make recommendations, outline problems, opportunities and write detailed business solutions in a form of use case and user story.
You will own and facilitate requirements lifecycle sessions: feasibility, exploration, engineering, deployment
You will own requirements backlog and facilitates prioritisation sessions You will have to communicate business priorities to the technical teams to drive effective solutions.
You will articulate to the technical teams the vision of what the business
needs and ensure what is delivered meets those needs.
You will create effective user personas, journeys, stories, and process flows to development teams working in an agile manner.
Effectively support the delivery team through changes in objectives and the re-prioritisation of requirements.
Liaison between Product Owner, UX and Development teams.
• 4+ years of work experience in as a BA in techno-functional role, with 3+ years of experience as BA
• MBA or M.tech is preferred, along with Scrum Certification
• Strong documentation skills – BRS / FSD / Wireframe / Workflow / Prototype
• Great understanding of SDLC, API architecture, information security and UI/UX principles
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to tailor approach to your audience
• Ability to proactively investigate 3rd party providers and take from initial conversation to delivery
• Formal training in business analysis practices (BCS practitioner, AgileBA, CSPO) an advantage
• Experience or certification in Scrum will be an added advantage
- Writing User Stories
- Managing JIRA
- Writing BRS / FSDs
- Defining OKRs
- Logging Scrum calls
- Confident interface with VP level clients Exp. In SDLC
- SCRUM exp./ certification
- Good knowledge of SQL, UI/UX principles
- Software and API architecture