Who we are:
Iorta Technology Solutions specialises in user experience design and mobile app development. We embrace our collective knowledge in design thinking, psychology, and software engineering to find creative solutions for real-world problems.
We stand by our values every step of the way. Plain and simple. We believe that our clients’ success is our success. We’re here to challenge our clients assumptions and help them discover their web or mobile applications to their full potential. From discovery to deployment, we consider Team Iorta Tech as an extension of our clients team.
You will work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing life cycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
You will drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products and projects
You will estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities in your team of QA engineers
You will design, develop and execute
automation scripts using open source tools while identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and track bugs
You will perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- 1+ Years of experience in manual and automation testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies
- Experience of working with Agile methodology
- Hands-on experience with other automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium for android and iOS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially excellence in technical communications with peers who may be remote.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases